For centuries adhesives and sealants have been used. In the early days, adhesive and sealants were made from natural materials such as tree sap, beeswax and tar. Nowadays, processed natural products were used such as animal protein, resin and natural latex.
With the emergence of the chemical and synthetic polymers, there are a boost in the technology of adhesive and sealants.
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Resin (Eva Resin)
- Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA)
- Styrene Isoprene Styrene (SIS)
- Styrene Butadiene Styrene (SBS)
- Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU)
- Vinyl Acetate Emulsion (VAE)
- Tackifying Resin and Emulsion
- Rheology Modifier